XEMarkets (Trading Point) only accepts non-U.S. customers.
XEMarkets (Trading Point) was formed by a team of ex-interbank dealers in 2009. XE Markets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd) is a registered and licensed forex broker in the Republic of Cyprus, a Eurozone member, and regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). As a member of the Eurozone, the company also complies with EU regulations and is registered with the FSA UK and the BaFin of Germany.
At XEMarkets (Trading Point) you have the opportunity to trade forex, commodities and CFD's including oil trading, gold trading, and silver trading with a licensed forex broker and benefit from a variety of incentives designed to satisfy all of a trader’s needs. A “24/5” customer service desk is on call to help you with any issues, or to take phone orders if Internet access is impeded in anyway. Executions are prompt, and spreads are tight. Their bonus and loyalty program is another unique drawing card, allowing for a 30% initial deposit bonus (up to a limit of $2,000) and a 10% loyalty bonus on all subsequent deposits.
• Licensed in the EU
• Tight Spreads from 1 Pip
• Flexible Leverage up to 888:1
• No Commissions
• 30% Bonus up to $10,000
• 24 Hour Support
• No Requotes
• Fast and Easy Withdrawals
• Personal Account Managers
• Automated Trading
• Phone Trading
• Micro account: 1 micro lot is 1,000 units of the base currency
• Standard account: 1 standard lot is 100,000 units of the base currency
• Executive account: 1 standard lot is 100,000 units of the base currency
• Customized forex Islamic accounts
• Free Demo Account
• $1 minimum deposit to open an account.
• No U.S. based clients currently accepted.
• Trade over 100 currency pairs, commodities and CFD's including oil trading, gold trading, and silver trading
• Competitive spreads – average “EUR/USD” spread equals 1.9 pips.
• Just click and trade up to $2 million per time.
• Guaranteed fills on take profit and stop loss orders.
• Phone orders can be given to a 24-hour dealing room via customer support
• Automated trading with MT4 Expert Advisors
• Managed accounts under development
• XEMarkets (Trading Point) currently has the following deposit options: MoneyBookers, Neteller, Credit/Debit Card and Bank Wire.
• Customers must abide by rules imposed by other agents and to anti-money laundering regulations.
• More options are under development, as are more automated methods for making requests.
• All withdrawal requests are processed the same working day
• Receipt times are based on processing times provided by third-party transfer agents (some bank wires can take up to 7 business days)
• No fees, but fees assessed by third-party agents are passed through.
The popular Metatrader 4 software can be downloaded. You will have the ability to practice and trade forex online via MT4 with limitless forex demo and real accounts with the ability to use and back test any expert advisors (Forex EA) you may have.
XE Markets (TradingPoint) has now launched 6 more platforms which include Webtrader, Android, Blackberry, Ipad, Iphone, MAM.
Open and uninterrupted Forex trading hours are from 22:05 GMT Sunday to 22:00 GMT Friday. During these times the platform is fully tradable and the dealing desk is open. Furthermore there is a 24-hour customer support desk on hand to help you with any platform related issues. Languages supported include English, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, German, Hungarian, French, Indonesian, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch, Malay.
Educational articles on all manner of forex and trading topics:
- Fundamental Analysis
- Technical Analysis
- Currency Trading
- Forex Brokers
- Glossary of terms and FAQs
- Forex rates
- Gold, Silver, and Oil trading
Market News and Data
• Market news updates
There are three regulatory bodies that oversee the operations of XEMarkets (Trading Point). To provide security, all information exchanged is encrypted by 128-byte keys. Such a solution guarantees safekeeping of information transferred and minimizes the possibility of third party access.
Established by former dealers with over 25 years of direct experience in the Interbank market, XEMarkets (Trading Point) is committed to providing a high quality trading experience. Bonus and loyalty programs are exemplary, and outstanding customer testimonials attest to this firm’s commitment to support its clients both before and after opening an account.