HYCM Corporate History
While some firms may try their best to impress you with claims of excellence, there are always a few industry leaders that stand out and have no need to sell you on their merits. HYCM.com (formerly HYMarkets.com) is one of these very few firms that has a long history of excellence and that has recently re-branded its retail-trading subsidiary to reflect its broadened leadership role. The firm is a member of the Henyep Group, a globally diversified conglomerate with over 40 years of operational experience in financial services, property management, education, and charitable activities. The firm is headquartered in London, but is also authorized and registered in London, United Arab Emirates, and Hong Kong.
HYCM has always been an international company and is uniquely positioned in three continents with a corporate footprint in over 20 countries. Regulatory compliance is in abundance, as well, under the oversight of the FCA in the UK, the SFC in Hong Kong, the DFSA in Dubai, and by way of the MiFID for the European Union. Client funds are always protected by regional compensation plans, segregated trustee accounts in top-tier banks, and by regulatory compliance. Peace of mind is assured with a firm like HYCM. Numerous industry awards attest to its reputation for excellence in every facet of the business. Awards garnered since 2011 are confidently displayed on the broker’s website Home Page. Unfortunately, U.S. clients are not accepted at this time.
HYCM, with over 40 years of global operational experience, has also arranged numerous advantageous relationships with major liquidity providers in the industry, thereby ensuring access to the best pricing for its diverse list of investment instruments. From forex to stocks, metals, commodities and indices, a trader would find it difficult to acquire a better partner in any region of the globe. Innovation and customer service are also major attributes for this firm. It has favored access to all international capital markets and has been on the cutting edge of technology advances. Metatrader4 forms the basis of access, but it has also augmented this offering with its own new proprietary trading platform, including special features that only a firm like HYCM can provide. If you want professional quality, integrity, and excellence, then HYCM may be a fit for you.
Why trade with HYCM.com? The firm lists these reasons:
• Industry leader with over 40 years of operational excellence and experience;
• Headquartered in London’s financial center and in full compliance with the FCA, MiFID, SFC, and DFSA regulatory bodies;
• Client deposits protected by local compensation schemes, external audits, and the segregation of client funds in Tier-One banks;
• Broad array of popular asset choices, including currency pairs, stocks, indices, and commodities, all from one integrated account with access to all capital markets through one global network;
• Rebates based on volume of trading activity attained over a given time period;
• Professionally trained support staff and help desk in local languages, 24X5, with a focus on excellence that only 40+ years of service can provide;
• Free trading education and one-to-one support;
• Comprehensive training and support materials, enhanced by continuous commentary and market information, SMS alerts, timely market information briefs, advanced charting systems, and technical analysis tools;
• Trading platforms are designed around the highly popular Metatrader4 series, including mobile applications for Internet access from anywhere at anytime;
• New proprietary trading platform, “PrimeTrader”, designed to be its flagship platform for the long term and augmented with additional features.
• Three account classifications with escalating benefits, along with a free demo account and volume-based rebates:
o Mini – Starts at $100 and up, with spreads as low as 1.8 pips and 500:1 leverage at the upper range;
o Standard — Starts at $1,000, spreads start as low as 1.5 pips and leverage of 300:1 or lower depending on asset type, plus additional privileges;
o VIP – Designed for the institutional trader – Starts at $10,000 – STP ECN with no dealer desk, spreads as low as 1.5 pips and leverage at 300:1, plus additional privileges;
• Unfortunately, U.S. clients are not accepted at this time.
• Arrangements with major liquidity providers with spreads as low as 1.8 pips for Mini accounts and 1.5 pips for Standard and VIP status;
• No slippage comes guaranteed, as do stop loss orders, even when volatile market conditions might preclude that guarantee with other brokers;
• HYCM offers a variety of methods to deposit and withdraw funds;
• These methods include major and many minor Credit/Debit cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), WebMoney, and Banking Wire Transfers.
• Withdrawals receive immediate attention and can be processed promptly, when legally required AML/KYC documentation is in place.
• This firm is noted for their quick turnaround in this area, a good thing to know on the front end.
The HYCM platform protocols include both the highly popular Metatrader4 family of product offerings, as well as a brand new proprietary platform that they have named “PrimeTrader”. HYCM has also developed many innovative trading tools, special features, and widgets that can also be accessed directly from their various trading platforms. These tools permit a better understanding of products, emerging trends, market simulations, and more. For those traders that demand mobile access, HY Webtrader supports iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Support materials are in abundance, including videos, ebooks, and asset information, designed to suit all levels of client expertise from beginner to veteran.
HYCM has always been known for its high quality customer service, from one-on-one direct support to whatever you might desire in the area of training, education or strategy development. Assistants may be reached on a “24X5” basis on any given trading day throughout the world via live chat, direct phone line, fax, or email in several languages, including Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Hindi, and Urdu.
All funds are protected through segregation techniques and further protection may be available from national investor protection programs. The latest in 128-bit SSL encryption technology ensures that every session is private for security purposes.
HYCM (formerly HY Markets) is a well-established <a>global forex broker</a> with a reputation for excellence and professionalism that is hard to come by in today’s marketplace. This broker has every resource that you might ever need in house, and, from a peace of mind perspective, this broker has an excellent relationship with regulatory authorities across the planet. When it comes to protecting client deposits, HYCM performs at the highest standard, and when it comes to offering competitive pricing and quality service, they are unequalled. As their website confidently states, “With over 40 years of operational history and under the leadership of a visionary management team, Henyep has become synonymous with professional and quality services. The Group is dedicated to delivering best-of-breed services to its clients and the community alike.” It is fortunate that leaders like HYCM exist.