XM Group Corporate History
XM Group is a group of regulated online brokers. Trading point of financial instruments Ltd was established in 2009 and it is regulated by the Cyprus securities and exchange commission (CYSEC120/10), Trading point of financial instruments Pty Ltd was established in 2015 and it is regulated by the Australian securities and investments commission (ASIC 443670) and Trading point of financial instruments UK Ltd was established in 2016 and it is regulated by the financial conduct authority (FCA 705428).
The broker has more than 250 financial instruments which can be traded on the MT4/MT5 platform and this includes Forex trading, Stocks CFDs, Commodities CFDs, Equity Indices CFDs, Precious Metals CFDs, Energies CFDs and Cryptocurrencies CFDs. “24/5” customer service desk is on call to help you with any issues, or to take phone orders if Internet access is impeded in anyway. Executions are prompt, and spreads are tight. Their bonus and loyalty program is another unique drawing card, allowing for a $30 non-deposit bonus and up to $5000 deposit bonus. Trading and loyalty bonus are not eligible for clients registered under Trading point of financial instruments Ltd and trading point of financial instruments UK Ltd.
XM Group only accepts non-U.S. customers.
• Licensed in the EU
• Tight Spreads from 0 Pip
• Flexible Leverage up to 1:30. Trading bonus are not eligible for clients registered under Trading point for financial instruments Ltd and Trading point of financial instruments UK Ltd
• XM Zero account type gives commissions
• $30 non-deposit Bonus up to $5,000
• 24 Hour Support
• No Requotes
• Fast and Easy Withdrawals
• Personal Account Managers
• Automated Trading
• Phone Trading
• Micro account: 1 micro lot is 1,000 units of the base currency
• Standard account: 1 standard lot is 100,000 units of the base currency
• XM Zero account: 1 standard lot is 100,000 units of the base currency
• Customized forex Islamic accounts
• Free Demo Account
• $5 minimum deposit to open an account.
• No U.S. based clients currently accepted.
• Trade over 100 currency pairs, commodities and CFD’s including oil trading, gold trading, and silver trading
• Competitive spreads – average “EUR/USD” spread equals 1.9 pips.
• Just click and trade up to $2 million per time.
• Guaranteed fills on take profit and stop loss orders.
• Phone orders can be given to a 24-hour dealing room via customer support
• Automated trading with MT4 Expert Advisors
• Managed accounts under development
• XM Group accepts the most commonly used Local payments methods today including Credit/Debit card, Neteller, Skrill, Bank wire transfer, etc.
• Customers must abide by rules imposed by other agents and to anti-money laundering regulations.
• More options are under development, as are more automated methods for making requests.
• All withdrawal requests are processed the same working day
• Receipt times are based on processing times provided by third-party transfer agents (some bank wires can take up to 7 business days)
• No fees, but fees assessed by third-party agents are passed through.
The popular Metatrader 4 and MT5 software can be downloaded. You will have the ability to practice and trade forex online via MT4 and MT5 with limitless forex demo and real accounts with the ability to use and back test any expert advisors (Forex EA) you may have.
XM Group has now launched 6 more platforms which include Webtrader, Android, Blackberry, Ipad, Iphone.
Open and uninterrupted Forex trading hours are from 22:05 GMT Sunday to 22:00 GMT Friday. During these times the platform is fully tradable and the dealing desk is open. Furthermore there is a 24-hour customer support desk on hand to help you with any platform related issues. Languages supported include English, Russian, Spanish, Arabic, Chinese, German, Hungarian, French, Indonesian, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Danish, Swedish, Turkish, Dutch, Malay.
Educational articles on all manner of forex and trading topics
Glossary of terms and FAQs
Gold, Silver, and Oil trading
Market News and Data
• Market news updates
There are three regulatory bodies that oversee the operations of XM. To provide security, all information exchanged is encrypted by 128-byte keys. Such a solution guarantees safekeeping of information transferred and minimizes the possibility of third party access.
Established by former dealers with over 25 years of direct experience in the Interbank market, XM Group is committed to providing a high quality trading experience. Bonus and loyalty programs are exemplary, and outstanding customer testimonials attest to this firm’s commitment to support its clients both before and after opening an account.